In Clinic Program
How does the Dental Shield
In Clinic Program Work?
Dental Shield In-Clinic Plans allow your practice to offer in-clinic preventive membership plans that cover necessary check-ups, cleanings, and x-rays, in addition to a discount on restorative and cosmetic dentistry that your practice sets.
You are in complete control of all membership fees and all discount terms and conditions.
Steps to offering the Dental Shield
In Clinic Program?
Clinic Registers for the Dental Shield In-Clinic Program
Clinic Builds their own plan using the Dental Shield on line portal.
Clinic uses on of the web based images to promote the program on their website
Patients click on the image and are directed to a custom registration page where they enrol and Dental Shield manages all customer payments and Dental Shield remits to clinic monthly payments.
Clinic’s Patient Registration Page
Ease of Use
Each Clinic has the ability to view patient membership activity 24/7 from any where there is an internet connection
Built From the Inside Out
Clinics get to choose from over 24 different Dental Shield website banners for the promotion of the in clinic program on their website.
A Custom Web Page for Patient Registration for each Clinic is included with the program and reflects the In Clinic Plan the developed by the clinic.
Step 2: Patients Choose the Membership they would like to be enrolled in
Step 3: Patient Chooses the Dentist in the Clinic and then clicks on the type of membership requested
Top Ten Reasons for offering an In Clinic Dental program
- Attracts new patients
- Builds your fee for service Patient base
- Taps into a proven consumer buying behavior
- More Word of Mouth Referrals
- Increases Case Acceptance
- Lets your patients know that Dentistry is affordable
- Changes your Patients attitude towards benefits they can afford
- Helps Patients to see that you are more than just a Dentist
- Brings your practice into the 21st Century
- Your Clinic, Your Plan, Your Patients